Tutorial#23 : Warm Smokey Burgundy Makeup Look


Yo yo peace yo.

I just got my Anastasia Beverly Hills palette that I customized and I just cannot put it down. I came up with this look using only the e/s from the palette and I just I just I just I just... *slap myself, get it together* .. LOVEEE this look.


I posted review and swatches of these e/s HERE if you want to check it out.
Without further ado, let's begin. Zasssss~

Step #1:
Take Caramel e/s and swipe it on the crease & blend it upwards. Eh eh don't forget to prime your eyelids with primer beforehand.


Step #2:
Use Red Earth e/s and deepen up the outer V and the crease.


Step #3:
Take Beauty Mark e/s and pat it all over the eyelid. Don't worry if it's look disconnected (haha), we will blend it the next step.


Step #4:
Use Morocco e/s and blend it into the crease. Make sure to blend until the edge of the Beauty Mark e/s is soften up.


Step #5:
Highlight the inner corner with Glisten e/s. Line your waterline with dark plum or black eyeliner. Then put Beauty Mark e/s on the lower lash line and smoke it out with the mix of Morocco and Red Earth e/s/


Pop on your falsies and walaweeee you're done!


Soften up the look with muted pinkish mauve lip color. I used here Stila Liquid lipstick in Patina.


Or, glam up the look with dark red burgundy lipstick. Something like Nars Audacious lipstick in Audrey.


Till my next pictorial,
Atin



Follow me on Instagram. Or don't. Let your heart leads. Cececewahhh~
@nurfatinzakki


No comments:

Post a Comment