Tutorial #22 : Warm Cranberry Makeup Look ft MAC Star Violet eyeshadow



Hello beautiful!

My blog has been filled with nothing but tutorials as of late. Are you guys sick of it? Cause I'm not. Haha. I just haven't been doing any makeup shopping damage lately so I don't have anything to review.

Well actually, I did do some makeup shopping. But it was all pre-ordered and I had to wait for them to arrive from overseas. And waiting is paining. Haha suka hati kau nak buat pantun 2 kerat.
Did you really believe that I didn't? Kemon. Kemonnnn. Buying makeup is my air. 

So anyways, I have been playing a lot with my makeup and this is the most recent makeup look that I did. Pink cranberry with a hint of warm orange, perfect for any occasion. 

The ingredients:
All e/s are from Makeup Geek except for the Star Violet e/s that is by Mac.

Step #1:
Mix Creme Brulee e/s with Chickadee and blend it on the crease all the way to the inner corner. Don't forget to prime your eyelids beforehand to prevent creasing.


Step #2:
I forgot to put this e/s in the ingredients above but here I used County Girl e/s by Makeup Geek as well and dust it on the crease to darken it up a but.


Step #3:
Take Bitten e/s and place it on the outer V of the lid, blending it into the crease.


Step #4:
Now, for the star of the look, memang nama star pun, use Star Violet e/s by Mac and pat it on the eyelid.


Step #5:
Line the waterline using black eyeliner, I used here Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black. Then, highlight the tear duct area and brow bone with Shimma Shimma e/s. Take Star Violet and Bitten and place it on the lower lash line, smoking it out with Creme Brulee e/s.


Step #6:
Mascara lah mana patut and siap!




The final full face look:



Have fun with your makeup!

Till my next pictorial,
Atin


Follow me on Instagram. Or don't. Let your heart leads. Cececewahhh~
@nurfatinzakki




No comments:

Post a Comment