Tutorial #20 : Golden Red Makeup Look ft Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No. 7 Plush Shadow - The Siren


Helloooooo~

So I finally used my Marc Jacobs' The Siren palette. I got this months ago and the reason I bought it was because the price was marked down to RM143 from RM207. But even if it wasn't on discount, I was tempted to get it anyway cause of the gorgeous color hues. Will post a review on it soon, hopefully before I have a grandchildren. Haha. As soon as I saw it, I immediately knew what makeup look I'm gonna create. Felt so Mockingjay and Girl on Fire inspired. Dah kenapa tah.

The ingredients:


Step #1:
Mix Makeup Geek e/s in the shade Creme Brule & Peach Smoothie and swipe it on the crease. I seriously cannot imagine how did I do my makeup before the existence of these e/s in my life. Oh wait, I can. My makeup was horrific, like please just stay at home and get in the fridge kinda horrific. 


Step #2:
I wanted the outer corner of the eye to look reddish so I chose Country Girl from Makeup Geek and place it on the lower crease. Blend blend blend sampai terkehel kena tampal kokyok dekat belakang badan.


Step #3:
Take the third e/s from the palette, the one in coppery bronze color and pat it onto the 2/3 of the eyelid.


Step #4:
Use the second color from the palette, the reddish color and place it on the outer V of the eyelid, blending it into the crease.


Step #5:
Next, take the light gold from the palette and use it to highlight the inner corner. And then dip a cotton bud in a makeup remover and clean up the edge of the eyelid to make a sharp neat line.


Step #6:
Wing out your eyeliner and mascara your lashes. Put on your falsies if you like. And don't mind the bumps on my eyeliner. Will fix that later on.


Step #7:
And it has been fixed. Haha. Use the same e/s that we use on the lid and put it on the lower lashline to make the ombre effect, from gold to copper to red. A small hooded like mine, I love having colors on my lower lashline since the e/s on my lid is not very visible when I look straight up. Sepet katakan.


And you're done. I mean, I'm done. Haha.






♥ Lips ♥
Lime Crime lipstick in Babette | Marc Jacobs lip lacquer in Gypsy



OOTD:
Shawl : Rhea Shawl by Cattleya Couture
Top : From my mom's closet
Shoes : Charles & Keith

Till my next pictorial,
Atin



Follow me on Instagram. Or don't. Let your heart leads. Hikhik.
@nurfatinzakki

2 comments:


  1. Hi Fatin, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for dropping by. Sorry I'm kinda all over the place with this blog that I don't even remember to put my email anywhere. Yeah sure I will hit your email soon! ^^

      Delete