Tutorial #16 : Golden Copper Makeup Look ft Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Isolde


Oh hello there.

Let's have a round of applause for the star of the show in today's makeup look; Isolde from Nars Duo eyeshadow. I seriously can't get over the pigmentation and the beautiful sheen of this duo. I've posted a review HERE if you wanna cek cek cekidautttt~


Step #1:
Begin by priming your eyelids. I've never skipped this step cause if not my e/s will crease and melt of off the eyelids. Here I used Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.


Step #2:
Take Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie and blend it on the crease all the way to the inner corner.


Step #3:
To build a gradient color on the crease, use Makeup Geek Frappe and swipe it on the crease but slightly lower than the area in Step 2.


Step #4:
Use Makeup Geek Mocha and place it on the outer V of the lid and blend it into the crease. Later on I went back and built the intensity of this color.


Step #5:
Use the gold color from Isolde and pack it on the inner 1/3 of the eyelid.


Step #6:
Next, use the shimmering copper from the same Isolde duo e/s and place it on the center of the lid, blending it into the right and left e/s.


Step #7:

Use the same duo e/s and put it on the lower lash line. Highlight the tear duct and brow bone with Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma.


Mascara your top and bottom lashes, put on falsies and wing out those liner like you own the world.





Till my next joyah pictorial,
Atin

Follow me on IG. Tiada paksaan dalam Islam la tapinya.
@nurfatinzakki


No comments:

Post a Comment