Birthday Haul : Sephora & NARS

Hellooooooooo beautiful~

My feet have been itching to make a trip to Sephora to do some good damages. But I held myself (I had to chain myself to a pole like some kind of werewolves) until October because for any purchase made in your birthday month, you will get double points. Woot woot. I didn't anticipate any birthday gift from anyone except from myself. Kerana diriku begitu berharga katanyaaa kau. Eh kau kata ke aku kata? Hehe. I went to Sephora Star Hill and naturally made a detour to NARS to pick up more of NARS Audacious lipstick (read my review HERE, or don't. Tiada paksaan dalam Islam bahahaha), but most of the hot selling colors were sold out so I bought other thing instead.

Wow, I'm surprised you are still reading this. Haha. Okay, enough babbling. Here are the things that made my purse cried:



Quick disclaimer, I am not in any way trying to show off by listing all the products that I bought together with the prices. It's merely a point of reference if you or myself even, decided to purchase it (again).

NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde - RM120

I wanted to find some coppery earthy tone eyeshadow to add to my collection. I was contemplating between Isolde and Surabaya but I think the duo in Surabaya is too similar with each other so I went with Isolde. It's sooooooo pigmented and creamy and the shimmering finish that it gives is just, ohhh gal Imma need my sunglasses.

Noir Couture 4 in 1 Waterproof Mascara - RM121

If you saw my previous haul, then you know that I got my hands on the Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara and I'm so in loveeee with it. I didn't use any other mascara ever since I bought that baby. I even bought the same one for my mom but I didn't include it in this haul. So here's the story. When I went to Sephora last time, I've tried both of these mascaras. The Phenomen'Eyes separates and lengthens the lashes while the Noir Couture ones gives more volume and luscious lashes. But I had to choose just one so I gently put Noir Couture back and whisper like a haywire woman that I am, "Don't you worry baby. Momma's gonna come back and get you. Hush hush now". I think you have already figured out the ending of this story.
The end.

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Fiend -RM75

I really really love UB lipstick. They are creamy, pigmented & they give beautiful sheen and color pay off on the lips. I have 4 in my collection so adding another nice pink is necessary. Boleh bah kalau kau.

Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eye Stick in Volver - RM89

This pencil eyeshadow swatch beauuuutifully on my hands. It took me only a single swatch and I'm sold. Its creamy and glides on smoothly, not to forget the shimmering glowy beige color is just pretty. Yum yum. 

Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyl in Paint It - RM89
 Dah alang-alang dekat section Marc Jacobs tu, cukup ke rembat satu je? Kau ghaaaase?? (bacaan ghase berdengung)

I did a review on my other Marc Jacobs Lust fo Lacq...omaigaddd panjang nama oi bila nak habis baca. What was I saying just now? Oh right. Review. I did a review on other colors and if you've read it, you know why I had to have some more. Read it HERE if you are interested.

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Coral & Nude - RM69
You know these babies are hot selling items macam coklat lava, particularly these two color and they were sold outtttt everywhere I went. Then I heard Sephora has restocked them back and they were the first to make their way into my basket. Soooo excited to try them on. Will do a review soon, Insya Allah. 

NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Nude - RM19
 

I don't own a lot of lip liner because I don't really see the point of using one. I just have red ones cause you know, you think you can do a perfect neat lips without a lip liner but in reality, you look like you apply your lipstick using your elbow. Supaaa messy. But now I really want to start trying more colors. I feel like on lazy days, you can get away by just filing in your lips using lip liner and put on lipgloss on top and shushhh be gone.

Stila Eyes Are the Window Shadow Palette in Soul - RM165

It's the gold and copper packaging. It's the earth tone eyeshadow colors. It's the pigmentation. It's the luxury feeling. Oh look, it's Superman!
Haha.

Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick in 202 Rose Dressing - Free Sample
The BA at Givenchy counter was so kind to give me this mini sample of the Le Rouge lipstick. How sweet of her. Right?
 *neglecting the fact that I actually bought two mascaras. Can we just say that she really likes me? Heee*

So that concludes my birthday haul. Phewwww someone really went nuts. Nice job Atin, for treating Atin. Haha.

Till my next damaging haul,
Atin 

Follow me on IG. Tiada paksaan dalam Islam la tapinya.
@nurfatinzakki



No comments:

Post a Comment