2014 FIFA World Cup Theme Makeup Look : This is Brazil~



The time has come. Finally it's here. I've been waiting for this exact moment for God knows how long. Oh the excitement. The sensation. The uproar. 

For finally having the excuse to pop on these bright colorful on my eyes! Yeah baby.

Oh, you didn't actually think I was talking about football didn't you? Nooooo of course not. I'm not a football fan. I don't know which team is the strongest. I don't know all the countries participating. And I don't wanna pretend that I know the player. I've heard names like Christiano Ronaldo, Messi and what not. Christiano Ronaldo I know cause he's on the KFC ads. Others? Let's just say if I bumped into them at Bukit Bintang, I'm just gonna see them as foreigners on vacation. 

There's only one football player that I know and admire. 

Khalid Jamlus.

Kehkehkeh.

So, Brazil has the honor of being the host country for this year's World Cup, that much I know. Seeing the green and yellow and blue of the country's flag pretty much everywhere now, just intrigue and inspire me to do this makeup look. Perfect occasion to pop on some yellow and green.

Quick side note, you can use any e/s that your have that similar to the colors that I used. I used several palettes because that's my only resources. 

Step #1:
Prime your eyelids first. Then take Mauve from Lorac Pro palette and swipe in on the crease of your eyelids. Crease atau nama sebenar soket mata.



Step #2:
Use any white or sticky base and put it on the eyelids. I use NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color Milk to intensify the e/s colors.


Step #3:
Take Bammi, the yellow e/s from the Ultra Mattes Bright Palette from Sleek cosmetic and pop it on the 2/3 of your eyelids.



Step #4:
Mixing the color Dragon Fly and Cricket from the same palette, put it on the rest of eyelids and blend upwards into the crease.



Step #5:
Take the same jumbo eye pencil just now and line your waterline with it, extending it on the lower lash line as well.


Step #6:
Take the color Chaos from Urban Decay Vice palette or any dark blue e/s and blend it on the lower lash line.

Use White from Lorac Pro palette and pop it in the inner corner of the eye.



Step #7:

For eyeliner, I used Inglot Matte AMC Eyeliner Gel in #83.

Step #8:

Coat on your lashes with your favorite mascara.

Prittttttt *blow whistle*
Done!



Final look:



Another thing that makes me excited about World Cup is the Bolario Bear from 7 Eleven. I''ve been collecting stickers from 7E and now I have filled up 2 collector cards. Time to redeem those cute football teddy bears. Come home to mama. *wipe saliva*


May the best team wins!


♥ Eyes ♥
Urban Decay Primer Portion | Sleek Ultra Mattes Bright Palette | Lorac Pro Palette | Urban Decay Vice Palette | Inglot Matte AMC Eyeliner Gel in #83 | Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara | Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara | NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk


♥ Face ♥
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 310 Warm Golden mixed with Benefit Hello Flawless in Beige | MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25 (to cover up blemishes) | MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 (to highlight under eyes) | MAC Prep & Primer Transparent Finishing Powder (to set the under eyes) | Benefit Hello Flawless Powder in Beige (to set the rest of the face) | Benefit High Beam | Sleek Contour Kit in Medium | the Balm blush in Frat Boy 

♥ Lips ♥
MAC Creme Cup | Lime Crime Babette | NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu

Until my next pictorial,
Atin that screams goal to every scoring team





1 comment:

  1. I want to become beautiful point, so recently wanted to buy some cosmetics to dress themselves, do not know Benefit good or not, many of my friends are using.

    ReplyDelete